cupcake? cupcake?

Epic

I don't know why I like this, but I do.

TheBoogley responds:

I don't know why I cry so but I do,
I only know I'm lonely,
and that I want you only,
I don't know why I like this, but I dooooo...

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Very funny

very

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Your paridies are straying

From the actual story line of the game. If you'd made a movie that was just as funny as this one then i would have given you a better review. Take your Gears of War movie. It was a little funny, but since it really had nothing to do with the actual story line it was disiapointing. On the other hand I may be wrong, maybe you just aren't acquainted with the actual game itself. Maybe you haven't played it. What ever. Most of you're movies are good so I'll end this now.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

i would really go for some zom-er...never mind

casings, empty shells for the guns, and some fire from the muzzel, and can you make your own guns?

Shattersphere (Remixed by me) Shattersphere (Remixed by me)

Overly Awesome.

Great sound, and awesome awesome-ness. I really liked it! :D

Teddybeere responds:

Nice, thank you. Did you check out the original version? Pretty awesome too (:

Flies... (Live Mix Loop) Flies... (Live Mix Loop)

Wait

Doesn't this come from your entry,"Winter's Debilitating Grip?" Sure sounds like it.

modem responds:

Negative. They are two entirely separate tracks, however I can definitely understand how you'd mistake them for the same. In fact I've been asked about it a few times before.

It's probably the percussion. They both follow basic core sequences - kick on the first bar, snare-type on the third. Both gritty, dark, aggressive. Here's the two isolated drum patterns next to eachother if you care:

"Flies.." uses real drum samples with overlying (horrendously compressed) retrigger samples of a truck driving by my apartment. "Winter's..." is just non-conventional industrial samples thrown all over the place and cut up in a wave editor.

Deadhead lurker Deadhead lurker

It's good.

The entrance was good, however I thought the song would be faster than it was. I liked the variety of sounds and not just bass. A bit creepy at the end, then again I couldn't imagine this piece to be used in Elmo or Aurthor.
Cheese Grated Happiness in a box.