Shattersphere (Remixed by me) Shattersphere (Remixed by me)

Overly Awesome.

Great sound, and awesome awesome-ness. I really liked it! :D

Teddybeere responds:

Nice, thank you. Did you check out the original version? Pretty awesome too (:

Flies... (Live Mix Loop) Flies... (Live Mix Loop)

Wait

Doesn't this come from your entry,"Winter's Debilitating Grip?" Sure sounds like it.

modem responds:

Negative. They are two entirely separate tracks, however I can definitely understand how you'd mistake them for the same. In fact I've been asked about it a few times before.

It's probably the percussion. They both follow basic core sequences - kick on the first bar, snare-type on the third. Both gritty, dark, aggressive. Here's the two isolated drum patterns next to eachother if you care:

"Flies.." uses real drum samples with overlying (horrendously compressed) retrigger samples of a truck driving by my apartment. "Winter's..." is just non-conventional industrial samples thrown all over the place and cut up in a wave editor.

Deadhead lurker Deadhead lurker

It's good.

The entrance was good, however I thought the song would be faster than it was. I liked the variety of sounds and not just bass. A bit creepy at the end, then again I couldn't imagine this piece to be used in Elmo or Aurthor.
Cheese Grated Happiness in a box.

Final Apocalypse (Beta 3) Final Apocalypse (Beta 3)

Hard

On my puny speakers. This song is so awesome that I really can't even really say anything about it. I just have to listen.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

=)))

Delicious (demo?) Delicious (demo?)

Overall a good song.

Quite frankly nothing really new. It seems like you really haven't submitted anything exiting and different lately. It seems like you have been messing around with a lot of demos. I would really like a new style of song that is a complete song and not just a minute of bass. Sometimes I really go for that. Not in this case. It just seems like all of you're new songs are really similar.

Bloodline Bloodline

Very Good

I advise you not to put a vocal track on. Reason being this song has a good reputation, and when people try to put vocals in industrial it usually doesn't work out. By no means am I trying to discourage you, there are plenty of good awesome songs with great vocals. It just so happens that there are also a plenty of songs that are disappointing in the aspect that the singing ruins the song. I'm sure that you can figure some way to create and master good lyrics. I'd like to see where you go with this song.

Marilyn Marilyn

twas okay...

reminded me of the sounds that came from that girl in the Ring.
oh yeah and the comment below. if your vote was 8/10, then the second ratio would've been 4/5 not 5/5. just telling you that.

can't take it any more can't take it any more

awesome

that bass sound at the end is incredible. keep it up!

exaco responds:

thnx

Just By The Road Just By The Road

wasn't that same intro used for Just make it

i believe it was, can someone confirm this

Archangel-Briggs responds:

No its slightly different, this one uses a rain and thunder atmosphere. The beats are similar but are different. :)

Fxxking Rave Fxxking Rave

This works

oh yeah, and it's in your style, however there is one thing that I didn't like, as the bass ended it's beat, there was a sound similar to a symbol, I was not a fan of that, if you had simply taken that out I would've given you a nine, but other wise, GREAT